2008-04-14

"Piece of My Heart" Press Release  

2 talk backs

So, I have decided that, for those of you who choose not to visit the main site, I will go ahead and begin posting ABC's press releases here from now on - therefore letting you know all of the details on the episode without you ever having to leave this blog. Therefore, I now present you with the press release for episode 413 Piece of My Heart, the episode of Kate Walsh/Addison Montgomery's return to Grey's (albeit for one episode).

Addison returns to Seattle Grace to perform an operation and is taken aback by all of the changes in her old co-workers' lives. Meanwhile Meredith and Derek's clinical trial has its first patient, and Rebecca/Ava returns with shocking news for Alex, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, MAY 1 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Kate Walsh as Addison, Amy Madigan as Dr. Wyatt, Elizabeth Reaser as Rebecca, Clea Duvall as Jennifer, Lauren Stamile as Rose, Kathleen Rose Perkins as Sarah, Ken Barnett as Freddie, with Jason O'Mara as Phillip.

"Piece of My Heart" was written by Stacy McKee and directed by Mark Tinker.
Stacy McKee has also written, among others, 406 Kung Fu Fighting. Mark Tinker has also directed, among others, 227 Losing My Religion.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 talk backs: to “ "Piece of My Heart" Press Release


  • Tuesday, April 15, 2008  

    Addie returns ! Maybe Greys might be worth watching again (at least for her episode LOL).

    Mark Tinker has directed quite a few eps in Private Practice's 1st season too.


  • Tuesday, April 15, 2008  

    I think this "season" will be a HUGE return to form for Grey's, from what it sounds like. It's been awesome so far, but I think Shonda is really committed to going back to the season one/two that everyone loved so much.

    And, yes, Mark Tinker has also directed quite a few "Private Practice" episodes - including the pilot - but considering "Losing My Religion" was such a landmark episode for the series and he directed that, I felt it was a good episode to say he directed. I have a feeling, though, that it isn't a coincidence that he is directing the episode with Kate Walsh's return. =P