2008-04-21

Rose "Phased Out"  

2 talk backs

All you Plant-haters, rejoice! Rose is being phased out of the series! Here is the scoop from Kristin at E! Online...

Is there going to be a resolution with Meredith and Derek? I don't know if I can take much more back and forth. Seriously! I'm hearing that yes, there is a Mer-Der resolution before the season ends—praise Shonda!—and it looks as though they're heading for outright coupledom, but of course, it won't happen right away. Sources tell me that Derek and Rose are on a special (brain surgery, of course) hospital case for quite some time together when the show returns, and DeRose get pretty cozy, however their romantic connection won't survive the season, as sources tell me that Lauren Stamile (Rose) is being phased out of the show.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 talk backs: to “ Rose "Phased Out"


  • Saturday, April 26, 2008  

    THANK THE GOOD LORD ABOVE! SHE DOES NOT BELONG WITH MCDREAMY. ONLY MEREDITH GRAY DOES ... BYE BYE ROSE -- IT'S BEEN REAL "SWEET" HAVING YOU ON GRAY'S BUT IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO AND LET GO .................

    FELICIA


  • Thursday, May 01, 2008  

    I don't think her character is even worth writing an article about. She is a poorly written plot device. It's sad that they had to bring another obstacle for Mer and Der to get through. Because I think they have more then enough problems they could've showed them working through. I'm glad it was released that Meredith and Derek would be back together because if it hasn't I don't know how much I could've watched with the nurse on the screen. Like I said she's just a very poorly written character who just doesn't have ANY spark with Dempsey. If they're at all worried about rating I really believe once we see some kind of movement with Meredith and Derek there ratings will increase, a lot of viewers won't even watch with the plant being on. The sooner she's off the screen the better it will all be....