2008-05-05

Steamy Nudity!  

2 talk backs

Here's a short, but sweet - and totally scintillating - bit of information on what's in store for us concerning McSteamy in the finale, Freedom, airing May 22. Thanks to Kristin at E! Online!

Any Grey's scoop involving Hahn and Sloan? They are my new favorite couple. But isn't she a le...ooker, a looker? Not that there's anything wrong with that! (Wink, wink.) I can tell you that Eric Dane (Mark "McSteamy" Sloan) has a nude scene in the finale. God bless you, Shonda Rhimes! Who he's gettin' naked with I cannot say, but obviously there is gonna be some steam involved.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 talk backs: to “ Steamy Nudity!


  • Wednesday, May 07, 2008  

    Shonda, I have told EVERYONE that Grey's is back and better than ever! Yes, it's like the first two seasons and you did a great job of breaking everything down in Season 3 and rebuilding in Season 4. WHEN ARE MERDER getting back together? Which episode????? I watch them all, tape them all so I can watch the full season in order during the summer when all are on hiatus but I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN. ANY HINTS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE????????


  • Wednesday, May 07, 2008  

    Anonymous is me, feeshtrud, but I cannot remember my password so I'm going on anonymous. Anyway, I can't wait for the rest of the episodes ......... but don't want Grey's to end this season. It feels like we've been taken from since the writer's strike. Yes, I know they had to do what they had to do, but I feel a bit slighted. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Steamy Nudity - AWESOME - but is it going to be with CALLIE or HAHN? Dunno, thought Hahn and Cristina were going to get together????????????????